Thursday

B55


I always rip the piss out of one of my mates  for playing Minimal so he never lets me forget about it when I ask him for a track iv heard him play out, and, to be fair iv gotten a few off him. Its never a genre that appealed to me in the slightest, lots of build ups that go nowhere and it generally just leaves me frustrated hearing it for long periods of time in a club but every now and again you get a few gems. Its weird because I like stuff thats stripped back and raw, no bells and whistles so by rights I should get it,maybe its just the way its packaged or the fact that when someone is playing it they never exceed about 10 tracks in an hour. Could be good to see someone taking the music and trying something new with it or just play it out differently. Lose the 2 minute mixouts and just hammer it out.